$5600 USD (EXCL. VAT)
Chief Process Officer
Business Process Analyst
Business Process Manager
Business Process Modeller
Business Process Owner
Business Process Designer
Business Decision Analyst
Program Duration: 4 days.
The speed of business changes is increasing, and because of this, the work of the process owner becomes more complex and demanding. In most organizations the process owner is both responsible for the governance of processes, their performance as well as continuous improvement. For most organizations this also includes defining the process mission, vision, goals, and objectives, and relating it to the various business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the measures that are a part of multiple reports, and align with the organization’s decision making and strategies.
Process owners monitor and report process performance against these KPIs and on the health of execution versus established plans. Furthermore, they are involved in synchronizing process improvement plans with other process owners within the value chain and other interconnected processes. Their process aim is to continuously increase the maturity of the processes and sustain each level of maturity.
The Process Owner eXpert training program is designed to act as a knowledge build-up to business people who have process ownership and focuses on specialized skills in this direction. The Process Owner certification program has been structured in a way to build upon the existing competencies of the practitioner, but most importantly with a main focus on developing new process focused skills through the use of our unique strategic, managerial and operational process principles. The overall goal is to infuse the process owner with an entirely new way of thinking, working, modelling and governing with business processes.
This is done through intensive online training (classroom is also an option), in-depth tutoring and coaching coupled with hands-on project experience. The learning route of the Process Owner program has been designed around 3 areas;
- Strategic Process Owner (executive/director focus) which requires 0.5-1 day of training,
- Tactical Process Owner (management focus), which requires 1 day of training, and
- Operational Process Owner (execution focus), which requires 2 days of training.
Please note that the Process Owner certification program is split into 3 different kinds of training components, but it is possible to train and focus on only 1, 2 or all select areas, for instance, just the strategic aspects or the tactical and operational aspects.
This certification program includes:
- 3 x 1.5 hours of digital pre-recorded sessions
- 4 days of online training (classroom training is possible)
- Individual Performance Mentoring during the course
- 1 Process Owner Certificate
If two or more participants from your organization are participating in this certification program, you will have the opportunity to use your own process models and thereby work on a personalized case for your company.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path offers a certified Process Owner eXpert the opportunity to become a certified, LEAD Process eXpert and LEAD Process Architect.
This certification program has been designed for professionals with business experience and who wants to build process ownership skills:
- Directors: Business Executives, Business Owners, LoB Directors and LoB Owners.
- Managers: Business Managers, Service Managers, Operational Managers, Project Managers and BPM responsible.
- Specialists: Business Experts, Operational Process Owner, Business Analysts, Process Specialists, Process Method Specialists (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or Lean practitioner) and Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialists.
The Process Owner role is as a specialization of the Business Owner role, and his/her responsibilities focuses almost exclusively on the definition and organizational planning of process strategies and goals, process execution governance and service delivery evaluation through value and performance measurements as well as setting up and initiating process transformation and innovation through the BPM Change Management lifecycle.
The Process Owner certification program provides the practitioner with an extensive toolkit and profound knowledge of the LEAD Enterprise Standards and Industry Standards as well as highly detailed and descriptive Process Reference Content. The Process Owner certification program, consist of 3 separate areas that focus on different kinds of subject matter content, such as:
The Process Owner certification program aims to deliver actual, practical and hands-on experience by using all of these disciplines in context with real-life process-oriented projects. This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in process-oriented initiatives.
The Process Owner learning model is based on an intensive training module supported by in-depth individual performance coaching on a selected project. The hands-on experience ensures that strategic management, tactical administration and operational execution skills are applied around the following disciplines:
The needed skill for abstraction level for a Process Owner:
- Conceptual: Theoretical, abstract and intangible – the high level description of the logical way of working.
- Context: Situation, milieu/environment and perspective to the organizations business model.
- Concrete: Tangible, existing and actual to the organizations operating model.
- Descriptive and specification: Explanation, depiction/sketch and portrayal often using a process map, matrix and/or model.
- Design: plan, intend and aim.