With the mentioned business knowledge, she mixes her business approach with a blend of psychological change topics and approaches- within her specialty of Change and Alignment. She has participated in the global research within and around Enterprise Philosophy. The research focused on how Enterprise Philosophy considers the prismatic fundamental principles that underlie the formation and operation of a business enterprise. Thereby the nature and purpose of a business, for example, is it primarily property or a social institution; its role in society or the accrued function concerning collective consciousness.
Mona has furthermore led the development of the LEADing Practice Alignment-Unity Framework. The Alignment-Unity Framework was developed together with US Department of Defense with the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, and Department of State, Joint Staff (J6 and J7, U.S. Northern Command, U.S. Southern Command, National Guard Bureau. Mona was the business analyst from LEADing Practice who developed the standard with the following external people:
- The Project lead, Ms. Angela Winter, Joint Staff J7, US Government
- The developers, Mr. Mike Tisdel and Ken Teske, Joint Staff J6 , US Government
- Mr. Martin Westphal, Vice Director, Joint Staff J6, US Government
- Mr. Stuart Whitehead, Deputy Director C5I, Joint Staff J6, US Government
- General Jon Thomas, Deputy Director, Future Joint Force Development, US Government
Mona is a certified Change eXpert & LEAD Transformation Architect as well as Business Architect Certified.